Latest reports show that almost 70% of women have frazzled hair due to excessive use of various kinds of heat-styling tools. We know how difficult it is to resign from heat styling, especially from using a blow-dryer. Luckily, there is an effective solution that can help you shield your strands against this nasty heat damage. What’s that? It’s a heat protectant spray.
For you we’ve prepared a ranking of the top heat protection sprays, known for delivering the best results. Check the products out and forget about the shine-deprived and frizzy hair.
Ranking: Top Heat Protection Sprays
1st place: ♥ HIT! Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray ♥
We’ve gone through loads of reviews and comments: no doubts, Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray is thoroughly recommended, being described as the lightweight but strong heat damage protection for hair. Why is that? This product:
- protects the hair even when exposed to 440°F/220°C
- is lightweight, non-greasy so it doesn’t drag hair down
- makes hair more manageable, thus easier to style
- leaves hair better-looking, more shiny and smoother
- nourishes due to silk proteins
- moisturizes and restores strength due to vitamin E
- is good value for money
- comes in a 6.76 fl. oz / 200 ml spray bottle
- lasts long and has a pleasant aroma
- suits all types of hair
2nd place: Davines Melu Hair Shield
Davines is said to be the perfect brand for those who value products formulated with well-selected, natural and rare ingredients. A lentil seed extract obtained from a certain world region? That’s what can be found in Davines Melu Hair Shield. This heat damage protection spray is made up of such substances. How can we summarize the benefits? This product:
- is formulated with unique lentil seed extract
- reverses damage in hair
- protects the hair from high temperatures
- comes with eco-friendly packaging
- is rather pricey
According to users, Davines Melu Hair Shield would be a perfect heat protectant if it wasn’t for its high price.
3rd place: Alterna Caviar Heat Protection Spray
As one of the few, Alterna Caviar Heat Protection Spray is said to have the ability to slow down hair aging. Users clearly love this effect, thus they give this product high rates. What can you expect to get when you start using it on a day-to-day basis? This product:
- has an anti-ageing effect on hair
- is rich in vitamins: A, C, E, B6, B7, B12
- takes care of dehydrated and brittle hair
- protects from high temperatures
- is rather pricey
This heat protectant is said to be a really good yet costly product that doesn’t last long. However, those with a bigger budget like the effects it brings out.
4th place: Kevin Murphy Ever Smooth Heat-Activated Style Extender
Here is another world-recognized cosmetic brand offering us some heat protection. Even though its products are categorized as top-shelf, there are many people who don’t mind spending more on those cosmetics. It can’t be denied, Kevin Murphy knows how to take good care of hair, that’s why it’s one of the best-selling brands in numerous countries. What can you expect to get from Ever Smooth Heat-Activated Style Extender? This product:
- comes in a 5.30 fl. oz / 150 ml spray bottle
- is a top-quality hair care product
- protects hair from high temperatures
- is rich in plant-based ingredients: wood bark, blue cypress, white cypress
- is perfect for weak and damaged hair
This non-greasy and weightless heat protection spray is a top choice of those who like high-end cosmetics. Are you one of those ladies?